Safety First! Rightly said. Safety is indeed a prime concern at every place of work. How safe are your people at the workplace? How prepared are you in case of any emergency or an accident at the construction site? It is always best to be ready to handle any untoward accident or eventuality at your workplace and our state-of-the-art range of Cygnus products; the Cygnus Fire Call Point Alarm (CYG2), Cygnus Fire Call Point & First Aid Alarm (CYG2F) and Cygnus First Aid Alert Point (CYG5), help you do just that.
Cygnus Fire Call Point Alarm (CYG2)
- The Cygnus fire call point alarm is a radio alarm unit that can be operated as a standalone unit.
- The CYG2 can be operated by using a single battery pack and it can be operated externally.
- Cygnus fire call point alarms are usually located in prominent areas on the work site where they can be easily accessed; for example, escape routes, emergency exits, stairwells, etc.
- These units should be located near fire points where they are visible in case of a fire or any other emergency.
How Does the CYG2 Work?
- The Cygnus fire call point alarm has a 110 decibel sounder.
- It has an LED beacon that provides visual alerts if there has been an emergency.
- The call point can be reset and you can also program it with a sounder delay.
- When the call point is activated during any emergency, a site-wide alert is sounded.
Cygnus Fire Call Point & First Aid Alarm (CYG2F)
- The Cygnus fire call point and first aid alarm is an intelligent and safety compliant alarm.
- It is a cost effective solution that ensures the safety of the workers at the work site.
- The CYG2F is suitable for all medical or first aid related emergencies.
How Does the CYG2 Work?
- The Cygnus fire call point and first aid alarm works very differently when compared to the fire alarm in order to distinguish between the kind of alarm that is being raised.
- When a first aid alarm is sounded, all the first aid devices will beep recurrently every 8 seconds indicating a medical emergency.
Cygnus First Aid Alert Point (CYG5)
- The Cygnus first aid alert point is used at sites and areas that require authorized first aid points and alarms.
- When triggered, this alarm helps to identify and narrow down the search area very quickly where first aid assistance is required.
- The Cygnus first aid alert point device works on a battery pack and it can also be linked to the main Cygnus fire alarm system.
- The alarm has an IP65 rating.
How Does the CYG5 Work?
- The Cygnus first aid alert point works differently when compared to all the other alerts and alarms.
- When the CYG5 is triggered, the first aid alert will sound a beep every 8 seconds at 85 decibels.
- The control panel will notify the user of the exact location where the alarm has been triggered and where medical attention is required.
So whenever you think of safety in and around your place of work, you can be rest assured that you have a trusted name to rely on. The Cygnus range of fire and first aid products manufactured by Bull Products are top-class when it comes to performance and reliability.